· To perform test/analysis and completion of documents of Raw material, Semi-finished and Finished products, Method validation, Manufacturing process validation, Stability studies and Vendor sample as assigned by senior management of Laboratory.
· To prepare analytical reports on SAP (result recording work list) and status label.
· To assist Assistant Manager Quality Control in carrying out routine activities of Quality Control.
· To arrange and perform periodical internal calibration of instruments and maintain up-to-date record of all internal calibration of instruments used in quality control as per schedule.
· To report to Assistant Manager QC in case of out of specification observed.
· To check that documents related to Quality Management system and are up-to-date.
· To ensure that reagents, test solutions and volumetric solutions used in the Quality Control Laboratory are properly prepared, standardized and labeled.
· To report to Manager QC in cases of any incident in the area.
· To take active role in the dissemination of information on Safety Health & Environmental (SHE) issues.
· To participate in development of testing specifications and procedures of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products according to in-house and pharmacopoeial requirements, and preparation of General S.O.P.
· To observe good laboratory and safe laboratory practices, and maintain good house-keeping standards of the laboratory in performing the assigned jobs.
· To carry out the assigned jobs in time and maintain proper and up-to-date records, reports and other relevant documents.
· To train and develop testing and analytical skill of junior colleagues of Quality Control.
· To raise purchase requisition and inventory control of all chemicals and glass ware and spare parts of instruments.
· To check that up-to-date results of test and analysis are being documented and counter-checked.
· The position profile brieﬂy mentions the major responsibilities of Quality Control Executive but Manager Quality Control in accordance with needs and/or circumstances would assign special duties and responsibilities to the incumbent. Such special assignments would be integral part of this position profile.
· Result Oriented individual with the ability to understand expectations and strive to deliver results.
· Commitment to continuous learning & growth.
· Strong sense of integrity and work ethics.
· Ability to work well both individually as well as part of a team.
· Must be M.Sc (Chemistry)/ Pharm-D/ B-Pharmacy.
· Must have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience with a reputable pharmaceutical organization.
· Experience of ERP with expertise in SAP.