- The officer manufacturing is responsible to ensure the smooth flow subsequent of production operations as per production plan for the current month provided by production planning and inform, if any changes are required.
- Responsible to arrange Production order and copies of batch production record as per plan.
- To ensure the materials should be received from warehouse and dispensed as per plan.
- Before start of any operation check the cleanliness of the area and materials against the batch production record (code numbers, grade etc.)
- Before the start of any weighing operation of each batch of product carry out the following checks :-
- Name of the material and weight
- QC release label and information on the label. e.g. REN
- Retest date
- Expiry date
- Check the factorized quantities where required
- Functional calibration of balances used
In case of any doubt immediately inform to the IPC & Assistant Manufacturing Manager.
- To ensure that the Batch Production Record is filled concomitantly and correctly.
- To ensure the implementation of Safety & Environmental procedure provided by SHE Department.
- Must have knowledge of all the raw materials being handled and their information (MSDS).
- Ensure availability of personnel protective equipment and training in its use and maintenance.
- Report to SHE dept., in case of any incident in the area.
- Take active role in the dissemination of information on SHE issues.
- To ensure the proper documentation and maintenance of equipment / utilities in his area.
- To ensure the functional calibration of balances in dispensing and maintained its record.
- This job description briefly mentions the major responsibilities of Officer Manufacturing but Manager Manufacturing or Assist. Manager Manufacturing (Dispensing Section) in accordance with needs and / or circumstances would assign special duties and responsibilities to him. Such special assignments would be an integral part of this job description.
- Result Oriented individual with the ability to understand expectations and strive to deliver results
- Commitment to continuous learning & growth
- Strong sense of integrity and work ethics
- Ability to work well both individually as well as part of a team
Must be Pharm-D/B-Pharm
Must have at least 1 year of relevant work experience with a reputable pharmaceutical organization.